Saturday, October 24, 2009

It can always get more complicated!!!!





I hope your Saturday much more fun than ours will be! We are on day 24 of moving into the new headquarters. Dad is way ahead of me on the BIG order. I stayed home to take care of some business this morning. Last night while heading out to the car with a HUGE pot of chili to take over for dinner here comes the sherrifs department and I was served a warrant. I mean really, in our neighborhood that just doesn't happen. Thank goodness our wonderful next door neighbor was there to sooth my nerves. Followed quickly by the two best attorneys in Memphis. I have truly been through it all this year. Dan missed the whole thing since he was in Somerville getting the shop set up. I am fine and we are fine, although just another item to take care of with everything else. I am truly looking forward to a new year! We attend a fabulous party every year at Dan's aunt's here in Brownsville and I will have a wonderful dress and terrific time this year. Yes, I will partake of twice the beverages as usual. This year is one for the record books. We have and continue to walk through what feels like a barron desert. If I disappear from here I have landed on a tropical island for a few months. So not to worry about me, I will just bask in the sun and relax.
I hope your fall is going well. Yesterday morning I walked out and just noticed all the trees were simply beautiful. I have been in my own world for the past month and simply not absorbed the fact that fall is here. Our crepe myrtles are starting to loose their leaves and the other trees are as well. Summer seemed like a fleeting memory and the pool looked so cold. The dogs are enjoying the cooler weather frolicking on the pool cover. They have started staying in All the time and love being with me again. Well, if your headed to a game have a great time and enjoy life while things are good, because I have learned it can turn in a heartbeat. Our time will soon return when we can travel and be normal again. Then what is normal? So, I leave you with, "What is your normal?" Are you reaching for the stars or just existing? Strive to be the best you can be because the world is full of boring people. If you really want to do a good deed adopt a shelter animal and give them all the love your heart can give. I get twice the look back everyday that I give to my two big bundles of fur......


No comments:

Post a Comment