Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rainy Day

Well, another day of rain! I just can't get the pool fixed. I can't brush the sides due to the storms. It's offical Forrest and Natchez have become indoor dogs. I think they love the cool wood floors. Today someone was walking down the street and they went nuts. They are both so cute. Nothing like 130 pounds of love Forrest is so big....Poor Natchez, at 126 she just can't keep up. If they behave we'll see how it goes.
I wasn't able to atend the fundraiser for my canidate for governor because of the weather. I will have to attend the one here in Haywood County. For those of you who haven't noticed I'm so far to the right I might fall off the aisle. So enough political talk. Tomorrow I'm going to Memphis with Mom. Hopefully we'll have a great lunch and do some fun things. Yea, its Friday. Ready for some time with Dan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment