Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where did summer go?

Well, for me, the real question is what has happened to my life since March 14? It feels like the Earth has been spinning and somehow I was thrown off on that day at 1:15 p.m. I know time will heal my pain and tiredness. Having Dan here with me is helping with all the paperwork and financials. Not many business owner have a built-in CPA. I am excited that Tennessee Pewter will be opening October 13!! Yea!! Well, that's no grand opening. That me unlocking the door at my new shop and moving in. I hate cold weather but I have never looked so forward to a winter in all my life. I have been walking through the valley of hell for too many months and am ready for some sunshine.
The fam went to San Destin a couple of weeks ago for one of Dan's friends wedding. It was fabulous. While there we decided to have a family biggest looser weight contest. My goal is 30 pounds by Christmas. I have given up sweet tea. Folks that is tough. Only water and an ocasional Starbucks when in the big city. I have gone healthy. I can already feel a difference and I am 2 weeks in. So, the Florida trip was great. I started thinking why do I live in West TN. Oh, yea then Dad says because al your people are from there. Well, don't tell Mom and Dad but I might just migrate South one day, if only for 6 months of the year.
Well, with TN Pewter set to open very soon I am busy getting everything in gear that I can.
Gotta go..
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment