Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Fall


Well, the picture is a fleeting memory of our friend Tyler and Nancy's wedding at Seaside where they live, yes, full time. We just love it there. I think I am slippig down to visit them in January. Just what I will need after the marathon of a year we have had. So, we have the new location secured and working nonstop on getting everything in line to fill all orders for Christmas. What a holiday season it will be! For those of you who know about the Chicago trip every year on my birthday, well its postponed this year. Wait, if the trip is postponed, then maybe the birthday is as well. Chicago in January will be frigid, but after Christmas sales will be whew hoo! We are so exciting about getting back in business. There will be no grand opening in 2009, due to demand for orders before Christmas. The party will have to come in the Spring. The location is to be announced later in October. ..stay tuned......
Dan is going crazy working with me. I keep asking him to stay with me full time, but he doesn't think he could handle it. Well, I can't imagine why? Is it the fact that I am big picture and not a details person or the fact that there are always animals everywhere in our life. The dog and cat follow me everywhere. Today Dan says, "Is that normal for the dog to follow you up and doen stairs?" I asked just exactly what about our life is normal?
Well, I hope you all are having a fabulous week. Working upstairs in our cave I do not see much of the daylight at present so enjoy the gorgeous weather.
Last night I had just a wonderful meal with my friend April, we are in the jUnior League together. We dined at Houstons, fabulous choice. We had the best time. Well, I must go down and rest before another crazy day.
Have a luxurious evening.
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment