Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nap Time!


Well, Natchez enjoyed the day napping. Tonight will be short since I am exhausted. The foster dog has decided to start barking in the middle of the night. I was up from 2-6 this morning. Today felt like one long bad hangover. At 30 that's just not a great feeling.
Tomorrow is a big day for Dan and I. We have good things happening.
I leave you with one thought tonight. What evokes passion in your life and what action steps are you taking to keep that passion going? I watched a special about Audobon Park in Memphis last night. Wow! There have been many people who have gotten Memphis where it is today. A great city that opens the door to the richest, most fertile farmland on Earth and has a people that their zest for life is continuous. The Junior League keeps my passion for Memphis alive. What keeps yours?
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment