Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Muddy Dogs

All 3 dogs are filthy. Time for the foster to move to her permanent family and my furry kids to see the nice groomer for a spa day. I mean they are loving the covered pool, but between the customized pond and yard they are yucky.
Well, though I am ready for this year to close, I must stall time before Christmas. I have more pewter orders than I can handle. Bring it on, but please be nice. I am out of shape from not buffing 400 goblets a month. Dad has not spun in 6 months. No official opening and we are in holiday mode already! Yea for business. Having Dan full time is great! Another member of the family business just brings more personality. So, the new location will be unveiled soon......
We are doing better everyday, though times are tough our friends are really stepping in and being extra nice.
Tonight we had dinner at Mom and Dad's. Lennys, yum. Sunny(the indoor cat) is watching me blog. Its like she knows what I am telling everyone.
That's all for today. Thank goodness noneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment